Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
We are looking for enthusiastic and qualified candidates to participate in research and development for innovative solutions and contents that can help enhance student learning experiences and outcomes.
Candidates should be passionate about advances in educational research & technologies and be familiar with electrical engineering curriculum and core modules.
Preference will be given for those who have relevant R&D or working experience, good track record in educational content & software development.
Appointments are initially for up to one year and renewable depending upon performance, funding, and need.
• PhD in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or other related disciplines;
• Strong interest in technology-enhanced learning and engineering curriculum;
• Solid background in Physics, Mathematics, Programming, and other EEE courses;
• Relevant track record in educational research, teaching & learning innovation, data analysis and processing;
• Notable experience in developing/managing web services and software solutions;
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
• Good programming and analytical skills;
• Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Interested candidates please send CV/resume to Ms. Pauline Choo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Application closes when the positions are filled.