Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
We are looking to hire a motivated post-doc to work on developing signal processing algorithms for sensor networks. The candidate must have a strong background in signal processing, optimization methods, probability, statistics, detection, and estimation theory.
• Develop algorithms for signal processing, inference, and learning in sensor networks.
• Perform simulation studies.
• May be required to implement and perform empirical experiments to verify algorithm performance.
• Help to supervise graduate students and contribute to proposal writing.
• Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related fields.
• Solid Mathematical skills.
• Experience in signal processing methods like graphical learning methods will be considered an asset.
• English: Fluent speaking/writing skills
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Prof Tay Wee Peng
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Application closes when the positions are filled.