We are looking to hire motivated post-docs to work on signal processing methods for estimation, detection, and optimization in social networks. The candidate must have a strong background in signal processing, optimization methods, probability, statistics, detection, estimation, and information theory.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related fields.
- Solid Mathematical skills.
- Experience in signal processing methods like graphical learning methods will be considered an asset.
- English: Fluent speaking/writing skills
- Develop algorithms for detecting rumors and their sources in social networks.
- Develop theories to quantify the fundamental performance limits of these estimators.
- Develop theories and algorithms for robust social learning in social networks, including investigation of fundamental performance limits.
- Develop agent-based simulation platform and perform simulation studies.
- Help to supervise graduate students and contribute to proposal writing.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Prof Tay Wee Peng
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. Application closes when the positions are filled.