The Research Fellow will be working in our project to develop light emitting devices including quantum emitters, LEDs and Lasers. The project will utilize the colloidal quantum dots, epitaxial materials, and other materials for different light emitting devices.
The research would be flexibly extended to other topics that meet the candidates’ expertise and interests.
PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or Applied Physics, or related fields
Substantial expertise in several of the following areas:
• Photonics, Nanophotonics
• Optoelectronic devices: Fabrication & Characterization
• Spectroscopy, Clean room experience, Optical fiber technology
• Excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills
• Good publication record and excellent technical writing and presentation skills. Simulation, Programing in Labview, Matlab will be advantages.
• Highly motivated, able to work independently, and a good team player.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Prof. Steve Cuong DANG
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Application closes when the positions are filled.