Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
We are looking for a motivated research fellow with research background in analytical chemistry, especially in functionalized nanomaterials for biomedical sensing.
- Develop fabrication process to achieve bio-compatible fibers.
- Develop material synthesis process to achieve functionalized nanomaterials.
- Manage application-orientated projects on fiber based devices for biomedical sensing.
- PhD degree in the areas of Analytical Chemistry, Material Science and Engineering, or other related fields.
- Hands-on experience in functionalized nanomaterials.
- Hands-on experience in biomedical sensing.
- Research experience in material characterization tools.
- Demonstrated capability in scientific writing and presenting skills.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Asst. Prof. Wei Lei
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.