• Theoretical and computational study of undercoordination
• Heterocoordination effects on the optical
• Electronic behaviour of defected
• Nanosized metal oxide for catalytic
• Optical device applications
• PhD Degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. Electrical Engineering, etc.
• Condensed matter with experience in quantum computation
• Skills of algorithm development
• Programming coding with reasonable publication record.
Interested applicants may send his/her CV and supporting information in PDF to:
Prof Zhu Weiguang
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. Application closes when the positions are filled.