Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
We are looking for a motivated research fellow with research background in fiber-based semiconductor devices, optical resonators, and micro/nanofabrication of semiconductor devices for energy harvesting or lighting:
- Develop fabrication process to achieve in-fiber multi-material devices.
- Develop theoretical understanding of micro/nano fiber devices made by different materials.
- Manage application-orientated projects on semiconductor devices for energy harvesting or lighting.
- PhD degree in the areas of Electronics, Optics, Material Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields.
- Hands-on experience in micro/nanofabrication of semiconductor devices, preferable with GaN.
- Hands-on experience in device characterization.
- Research experience in energy harvesting or lighting devices.
- Demonstrated capability in scientific writing and presenting skills.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Asst. Prof. Wei Lei
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.