Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
We are looking to hire a motivated post-doc to work on developing data analytics for V2V and V2I communication networks. We are implementing a Smart Mobility Test Bed across the NTU campus. For more information, please refer to http://media.ntu.edu.sg/NewsReleases/Pages/newsdetail.aspx?news=e91a6458-93ce-4b48-a891-9a64e76f38fa. Job Responsibilities include:
- Develop algorithms for big data analytics for V2X networks, including use of machine learning techniques to analyze driving behaviors.
- Implement algorithms on provided software platform, and write apps for frontend devices installed in vehicles.
- Perform empirical experiments to verify algorithm performance.
- Help to supervise graduate students and contribute to proposal writing.
The candidate must have a strong background in machine learning, data analytics, and software programming.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related fields.
- Solid software programming skills. C/C++, Java, and/or Python preferred. Familiarity with Linux environments.
- Experience in machine learning and big data analytics.
- English: Fluent speaking/writing skills
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Prof Tay Wee Peng
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.