Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
Your will be responsible for research and development of three dimension (3D) imaging and display components, devices and systems for 3D TVs.
- A PhD degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Physics.
- Relevant experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas: 1. Optical Engineering; 2. Microelectronics Device (Phonics and MEMS); 3. Display.
- Knowledge and/or experience in using some of tools such as Zemax, CodeV, HFFS, CST, ANSYS etc.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and also in a team environment.
- Fresh graduates with strong interest in imaging and display are also welcomed.
Interested candidate please send your CV, a list of publications with relevant journal impact factors (if applicable), and a list of at least two references to:
Prof Zheng Yuanjin
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Application closes when the positions are filled.