Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. The school is presently ranked 7 in the world by subject according to QS 2015 ranking. We are inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for the mentioned positions under the Nanyang Technological University Satellite Research Centre (SaRC). The research team is led by the centre director, Prof Low Kay Soon.
- Gain real life experience in satellite projects, with world‐class facility in SaRC and the related world-wide parties.
- Involve in a multi‐disciplinary program and conduct research/engineering work from concept to space qualify system.
- Exposure to industry standards in environmental testing from ESA/NASA/launchers/etc.
- Work with a dynamic world class multidisciplinary team and opportunity to excel from one another
- Opportunity to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree concurrently
- Competitive salary. Singaporean male who have served his nationals service will be considered as work experience.
Your Job include the following areas:
- Develop C codes and implement control algorithm in embedded systems (satellite sub system)
- Generate specifications and protocol
- Generate test scripts/algorithm to verify the system operation, and ensure reliability
- Work with team members to ensure smooth integration of various subsystems
- Document all process and implementation
- Manage tasks according to project schedule
- A good Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or related field from a reputable university
- Fluent verbal and written communications in English.
- Experience in 8-32 bit MCU embedded C programming
- Understand embedded system and hardware system
- Programming skills in Visual C++. C#, Java, Visual Basic, Matlab, Python
- Experience in various protocols such as CAN, SPI, I2C
- Experience in (RT)OS programmin
- Complete full software/product life cycle
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Prof Low Kay Soon
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: EKSLow@ntu.edu.sg
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.