We aim to develop efficient and scalable algorithms for path planning and routing of autonomous vehicles (AV). This project includes development of algorithms, design of software platform and smartphone applications.
More specifically, in this project we have the following aims:
- Development of smart algorithms for AV fleet management
- Development of simulator to test the fleet management system
- Optimized and tested code and system, packaged into API. User document.
The research associate will assist in conducting this research, writing journal publications, and preparing grant applications.
- Master Degree in applied mathematics, transportation engineering, operations research, computer science or electrical engineering
- 1 year of experience in research on operations research or transportation engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Assoc Prof Justin Dauwels
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: JDAUWELS@ntu.edu.sg
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.