Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
- Design of power converters based on wide band-gap power semiconductors.
- Design of advanced topology/control algorithm for reliability improvement.
- Setting up hardware/prototype and conducting experimental validation.
- Contributing to conference/journal publications.
- MSc/MEng degree in Electrical Engineering (those who are expecting degree soon are encouraged to apply).
- Hands-on experience in high power converter design, experiment, and system debug.
- Deep understanding in power electronics converter modelling and control.
- Experience with DSP, FPGA, DSAPCE control platforms and PCB design.
- Proficient with Matlab/Simulink, PLECS, SPICE simulation tools.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to Asst Prof Tang Yi, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Application closes when the positions are filled.