Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
We are looking for a candidate to fill one research associate in the area of information security and vehicular communications for 36 months. This goal is to design and implement a suit of security algorithms and protocols to secure V2X communications, addressing the challenging issues including in-transit traffic tampering, delay-sensitive V2X application, in vehicular platooning, intersections and other use cases. The final deliverables include a suit of demonstrable prototypes to evaluate to the efficiency and feasibility of proposed algorithms and protocols, and 8-10 related publications.
- Master degree in wireless communications or closely related areas.
- Familiar with the Wireless Network Environment, VANET Network, and IEEE 1609.2 standard
- Familiar with most of the cryptographic algorithms, such as IBE, ABE, Predicate Encryption, etc. and know how to use provable security techniques
- Familiar with game-theory based security mechanisms
- Practical experience in programming with Java and other simulation tools.
- 2 year or more research or development experience in wireless communication and/or information security area.
- Experience in writing related publications in wireless communications and information security.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Prof Rongxing Lu
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.