For this project, the project aim is to develop high power femtosecond and continuous wave operated fiber laser systems in the mid-infrared regime.
• The candidate must extensive experience on high power CW fiber lasers.
• The candidate must have demonstrated capability in scientific writing, e.g. through publication of high impact journal papers.
• The candidate will need to have some experience in the mid-infrared regime, which is useful for the delivery of project final goal.
• Master Degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc.
• Able to work independently as well as in teams.
• Able to communicate with industrial collaborators and write effectively in both English and Chinese.
Interested applicants may send his/ her CV and supporting documents in PDF to:
Assoc. Prof Wang Qijie
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. Application closes when the position is filled.