Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
One research fellow position is immediately available at the School of EEE.The successful applicant will be responsible for the research and development of multiple object tracking in multi-camera platform, and work with our industry partner to deliver the solution to real system at the ROSE Lab. This includes:
- Develop novel object recognition and search algorithms.
- Implement the algorithm in C/C++
- Publication in top computer vision conferences and journals.
The successful applicant will typically be on a 1 year contract basis, with the option to renew based on the candidate’s performance.
- Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Publication record in top computer vision conferences, i.e., CVPR/ECCV/ICCV, or top journals, e.g., TPAMI/IJCV/TIP/TNNLS is necessary
- Excellent background in software engineering with Advanced Programming Skills (C/C++).
- Experienced in implementing applications for Computer Vision, object recognition and search.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with people from varied backgrounds.
Learn more about ROSE Lab at http://rose.ntu.edu.sg/
Interested applicants please attach your full CV, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 3 character referees, and all relevant academic certificates to:
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: WangQ@ntu.edu.sg
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Application closes when the positions are filled.