The following vacancy is available for a newly started joint laboratory with an Industrial Research Center.
• Assist in defining requirements, project plans, reporting with industrial collaborators.
• Assist in regular communication and discussion with industrial collaborators.
• Algorithm development and evaluations for video surveillance, object detection, tracking and tagging, and video analytics.
• Master Degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc.
• Demonstrated relevant software programming experience.
• Experience in developing software in computer vision, image processing, pattern recognition is preferred. Experience in using Open CV, FFmpeg or other computer vision library is an additional advantage.
• Able to work independently as well as in teams.
• Able to communicate and write effectively.
• Good in MATLAB, C/C++, etc., and cross-platform application development on Windows, Linux and Android platforms.
Interested applicants may send his/her CV and supporting information in PDF to:
Prof Chan Kap Luk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Prof Huang Guangbin (EGBHuang@ntu.edu.sg)
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com / EGBHuang@ntu.edu.sg
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. Application closes when the positions are filled.