• Responsible for real-time embedded system implementation of digital signal processing algorithms developed by the signal-processing research team.
• To apply digital signal processing theories for their real-time implementation
• To work closely with other research staffs in order to implement real-time algorithms developed by them
• To be familiar with MatLab, LabView DSP platforms and/or VHDL
• Knowledge of signal processing theories are advantageous.
• Master degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering
• Experienced in embedded systems, familiar with Matlab, LabVIEW and/or VHDL
• Understand signal processing theories
• Able to work independently and willing to co-operate with existing team members
• Fluent in both verbal and written English
• Highly motivated and able to commit the whole period of the project
• Work experience in embedded systems is highly desirable although not necessary
Interested applicants may send his/her CV and supporting information in PDF to:
Asst Prof Andy Khong
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. Application closes when the positions are filled.