Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
The job includes:
- Implement SW development, test, and release tools and processes that support the rapid pace of programs
- Develop SW architecture
- Develop novel algorithms and technology platforms that can be broadly applied to a variety of advanced robotic applications
- Interfacing with engineering managers, product management, and/or program management to drive new product development programs from concept to production
- Create technical documentation (e.g. specifications, flow charts, hazards analysis) for complex systems
- Provide technical oversight and hands-on support to cross-functional product development teams
- Minimum a Bachelor or Master's Degree in EEE/Computer Science Degree
- 3+ years in technical team management role for all phases of development including requirements analysis, design, process development, and validation testing
- Fundamental understanding and development experience with major processor (ARM, x86, etc.) and microcontroller architectures
- C/C++ development within RTOS environments
- GUI, bus and device driver development (USB, Serial, PCI, PC-104, etc.), client/server architectures, socket programming, multi-threaded/multi-process applications
- Software architecting, requirements management, configuration management, and verification & validation experience
- Development experience with robotic systems (e.g., electromechanical systems, actuators, sensors, control theory, autonomous systems, state machines)
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Prof Law Choi Look
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.