Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 150 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
The ST Engineering – NTU Corporate Lab is a newly set up robotics laboratory housed in the School of EEE. At present, there is an opening for a project officer with the following main duties:
- Support research teams in research activities in logistic and technical needs
- Take care of the daily operations of the laboratory, such as purchases, maintenance, inventory, asset management, etc
- Maintain Corporate Lab’s website
- Organize and assist in lab tours for visitors
- Additional jobs by assignments and requests.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering, mechanical or computer engineering
- Motivated, proactive, responsible and a team player
- High proficiency in English communication in both written and spoken forms
- Solid hands-on project experiences are preferred in hardware and software
- Required skills include robotics and autonomous systems design
The project officer will assist in conducting this research, writing journal publications, and preparing grant applications.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Assoc Prof Justin Dauwels
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: JDAUWELS@ntu.edu.sg
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.