Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
Having experience in the following would be of advantage:
- Experience developing software for robotics with limited computing resources and real time operating systems
- Experience with CAD software, 3-D modeling and 3-D prototyping
- C/C++ experience is a must
- Experience in a dynamic language such as Python or Perl
- Experience with communication protocols RS485, TCP/IP, and HTTP protocols.
- Experience with cellular, ZigBee, IEEE 802.15 and other wireless communication protocols a plus.
- Experience with PCB design and development of industrial controllers.
In order to be successful in this position, the applicant need to:
- Have a recognised Engineering Qualification, particularly with experience of Mechatronics or Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, Control and Instrumentation.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Prof Wang Dan Wei
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: <firstname.lastname@example.org >
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.