Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
- To Design Integrated circuit using Cadence and HFSS.
- To analyze, simulate and layout Integrated circuit meeting stringent IEEE standards.
- Bachelor from electronic and electrical engineering.
- Relevant experience on CMOS RFIC is a must.
- Relevant experience on using Cadence and HFSS is a must.
- Have relevant experience in publishing in World Top RFIC conference namely IEEE ISSCC is a must.
Interested candidate please send your CV to:
Prof Boon Chirn Chye
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: ECCBoon@ntu.edu.sg
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Application closes when the positions are filled.