Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
The Project Officer will be responsible for conducting measurement and performing modelling of the RF channel impulse response, power delay profile, path loss, CBR (channel busy ratio), network performance parameters such as throughput, packet loss rate, and latency, pertaining to the IEEE 802.11p standard for car to car and car to infrastructure networking.
- Conduct channel measurement, analyse measurement data, perform statistical data modelling, collect and tag GPS location to the measurement data.
- Conduct drive tests. Install and operate OBU and RSU (on board units and road side units), test and measurement equipment.
- Perform post-measurement data integration, processing and analysis.
- Perform OBU and RSU programming, MATLAB/C programming, network programming in Linux environment, APP programming on Android device.
- Present measurement and analysis results in reports, presentations and meetings.
- Work closely with PI, team members and collaborators to ensure timely and efficient completion of project milestones.
- Write research papers with team members to publish project findings. Keep track of technology trends.
B.Eng. and above in Electrical, Electronic, Computer Engineering
Driving license and driving skill
Experience with RF communication channel measurement and V2X communication equipment.
Familiarity with scientific programing, Android programming, Linux OS, Wifi and computer networking.
Minimum 3 Years of Experience:
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Assoc Prof Guan Yong Liang
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: email@example.com
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.