The Rapid-Rich Object SEarch (ROSE) Lab is a joint research initiative between the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Peking University (PKU). It aims to create a platform for fast mobile searches on object databases. The three key thrusts of the ROSE Lab are: (i) large-scale object database collection and analytics, (ii) scalable mobile object search with contextual mobility, and (iii) media cloud platform. Resources at the ROSE Lab consist of NTU & PKU Faculty, Researchers, PhD Students, and Visiting Scholars & Students from other institutions from around the world.
One position in cloud computing is immediately available at the ROSE Lab.
The successful applicant will be responsible for conducting research in the field of mobile cloud media computing and have opportunities to collaborate with leading industry partners associated with the ROSE Lab.
Learn more about ROSE Lab at http://rose.ntu.edu.sg/
• Bachelor (with first-class honour) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• Must have experience on both cloud-based large-scale mobile image search and mobile augmented reality
• Have experience on iOS and Android mobile programming
• Knowledge and experience on Hadoop file system.
• Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with people from varied backgrounds.
Interested applicants please attach your full CV, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 3 character referees, and all relevant academic certificates to WangQ@ntu.edu.sg
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Application closes when the position is filled.