Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
You will be responsible for developing acoustic signal processing algorithms for microphone array beamforming technology. You will therefore be expected to apply digital signal processing theories for MatLab implementation and will work closely with other research staffs to implement real-time algorithms.
- Good Honors degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering;
- Experienced in Matlab, LabVIEW and/or VHDL
- Experience in signal processing theories and in particular array signal processing;
- Able to work independently and willing to co-operate with existing team members;
- Fluent in both verbal and written English;
- Highly motivated and able to commit the whole period of the project;
- Work experience in embedded systems is highly desirable although not necessary
- Good communication and technical writing skills
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
A/P Andy W. H. Khong
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.