Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
Implement SW development, test, and release tools and processes that support the rapid pace of programs
Develop SW architecture
Develop novel algorithms and technology platforms that can be broadly applied to a variety of advanced robotic applications
Interfacing with engineering managers, product management, and/or program management to drive new product development programs from concept to production
Create technical documentation (e.g. specifications, flow charts, hazards analysis) for complex systems
Provide technical oversight and hands-on support to cross-functional product development teams
- Bachelors or Master's DEgree in EEE/Computer Science Degree
- 3+ years in technical team management role for all phases of development, including requirements analysis, design, process development, and validation testing
- Fundamental understanding and development experience with major processor (ARM, x86, etc.) and microcontroller architectures
- C/C++ development within RTOS environments
- GUI, bus and device driver development (USB, Serial, PCI, PC-104, etc.), client/server architectures, socket programming, multi-threaded/multi-process applications
- Software architecting, requirements management, configuration management, and verification & validation experience
- Development experience with robotic systems (e.g., electromechanical systems, actuators, sensors, control theory, autonomous systems, state machines)
Interested candidate please send your CV to:
Assoc Prof Sundaram Suresh
School of Computer Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: SSundaram@ntu.edu.sg
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.