Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 11 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 200 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
A project manager position with competitive salary is available at School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University. This position is supported by NRF CRP grant for developing an ultrahigh resolution optical coherence tomography (OCT) medical imaging system. This project manager is required to work closely with the Lead PI, Co-PIs, collaborators and NTUitive, to facilitate and coordinate translation of the CRP project.
The main duties of this position include:
- Assisting the lead PI of the project in regulatory procedures, networks to regulators, clinicians, and industry partners, project publicity, intellectual property procedures, and other ad hoc project related procedures.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating research interactions between and within the research groups
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in instrumentation, optical engineering, photonics, electrical and electronic engineering, biomedical engineering, physics, mechanical engineering or other physical science or engineering;
- Detailed Oriented
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good at scientific writing.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume to:
Asst Prof Liu Linbo
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
E-mail Address for E-mailed Applications: LIULINBO@ntu.edu.sg
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.