The Centre of Excellence for Silicon Technologies (Si COE) is a research centre recently set up at NTU by the A*STAR SERC and NTU. The main objectives of this programme are to achieve and sustain an increased level of capabilities in Silicon technologies and process R&D for next-generation applications and support the needs of Singapore’s semiconductor industry.
• To assist the Programme PI and Co-PI to meet the objectives and the KPIs of the Silicon Centre of Excellence (Si COE) which is a strategic national centre established by A*STAR and NTU.
• To manage and coordinate the projects offered by the Si COE.
• His/her roles include but not limited to: secure research collaborations with external industry partners,
• To manage and coordinate the projects awarded under Si COE
• To assist in the talent outreach programme
• To ensure proper management of the financial and resources under the Silicon Centre of Excellence (Si COE)
• To achieve the objectives and deliverables of the programme.
• PhD Degree in Engineering or physical sciences with at least 10 years of research and industry experience in Silicon seminconductor technologies.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English;
• Resourceful, dynamic and keen to take on new challenges;
• Strong analytical and people-management skills.
• A team player with good interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Strong research programme management skill.
Interested applicants may send his/her CV and supporting information in PDF to:
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. Application closes when the positions are filled.