The Rapid-Rich Object SEarch (ROSE) Lab is a joint research initiative between the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Peking University (PKU). It aims to create a platform for fast mobile searches on object databases. The three key thrusts of the ROSE Lab are: (i) large-scale object database collection and analytics, (ii) scalable mobile object search with contextual mobility, and (iii) media cloud platform. Resources at the ROSE Lab consist of NTU & PKU Faculty, Researchers, PhD Students, and Visiting Scholars & Students from other institutions from around the world. PositionThe successful applicant will be responsible for the following areas:
- Research into Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Research and implementation in visual object detection and large-scale image classification
- Asist in Drafting of proposals for research grants in the above areas.
The successful applicant will typically be on a 1 year contract basis, with the option to renew based on the candidate’s performance.
Learn more about ROSE Lab at http://rose.ntu.edu.sg/
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Must have research experience in deep learning based large-scale image classification.
- Knowledge and experience on object detection and search.
- Having publication in a top vision conference would be a plus.
- Strong programming skills in C++, MATLAB and GPU.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with people from varied backgrounds.
Interested applicants please attach your full CV, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 3 character referees, and all relevant academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.