The position of Project Manager (Business Development) is now available at CYSREN to support the Centre’s efforts to attract R&D collaboration, external recognition and visibility to its R&D activities and outcomes. Reporting to the Executive Director of CYSREN, you will play an active leading role in coordinating the research programs at the Centre.
- Strategize industry engagement plans and set-up meetings with relevant industry partners to help establish long term R&D collaboration.
- Preparation of white Papers / research proposals with faculty and researchers members for attracting co-funding support from government agencies.
- Oversee the completion of formalities required to secure collaboration with external parties.
- Identify Centre’s core competencies by working closely with colleagues from Colleges of Engineering and Science at NTU.
- Identify and propose promising R&D collaboration opportunities that can help strengthen Centre’s long-term research agenda.
Applicant is expected to be a versatile professional with the following attributes and qualifications:
- At least a Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline, preferably with a strong background in cybersecurity.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience and proven track record of similar engagement with academic/research institutions, government agencies and industry.
- Displays good analytical skills and judgement in making sound decisions.
- Demonstrate leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen and relationships management.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English as well as interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants please attach your full CV, a letter of application, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 3 character referees, and all relevant academic certificates to ExecDir-CYSREN@ntu.edu.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications close when position is filled.