Assemble and edit recorded raw images/videos into a finished product that is suitable for professional online courses. These include but not limited to:-
- Identifying and editing the errors
- Replacing scenes in the videos where necessary
- Producing kinetic text animations to replace static scenes
- Filming/photographing new scenes where required
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
Troubleshoot and recommend solutions regarding to any video editing/image issues.
- A good honours graduate from a reputable university preferably from Humanities
- Prior experience in developing online courses and post video production
- Highly competent in digital technology especially in video filming and editing
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Adobe creative suite and database management (SQL and PHP knowledge required)
- A team player in a project setting, also with ability to work independently in a multi-cultural team environment
- Must demonstrate initiative and good interpersonal communication skills
- Able to organise tight schedules and multi-task
- A high level of commitment, meticulous and analytical
Interested parties please send your application to Ms Lim Lee Ping Jennifer (JenniferLim@ntu.edu.sg).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.