Asian School of the Environment is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
Investigate how sea level has changed in the past as a guide to how it may change in the future by testing hypotheses regarding the
- driving mechanisms behind changes in sea level over different spatial and temporal scales
- influences of ocean circulation, climate change and tectonics
- PhD in Coastal Geomorphology/Geology or related discipline
- Quantitative paleoenvironmental reconstructions and/or geophysics/statistics/modelling are highly desirable
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
Interested applicants should submit a CV and short (1-page) synopsis of previous achievements and interests, and the names of at least two referees to ASE_humanresources@ntu.edu.sg with 'Research Fellow – Quaternary Environmental Change' as the subject header.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.