Asian School of the Environment is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Assistant (Field).
The successful applicant will assist to design and initiate establishment of long-term forest dynamics plot, including:
- Design sampling strategy or protocols for:
- Mapping and tagging specimens
- Plant collection
- Specimen preparation and storage
- Plant identification
- Establish plot database
- Work with field assistants and establish a training programme
- BSc in Biology, Life Sciences, or Environmental Science
- Experience in setting up study plots
- Experience in plant collection, specimen preparation and identification
- Use of survey equipment (GPS, rangefinder, compass, dbh measuring gear)
Interested applicants should submit a CV and short (1-page) synopsis of previous achievements and interests, and the names of at least two referees to ASE_humanresources@ntu.edu.sg with ‘Research Assistant (Field)’ as the subject header.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.