Asian School of the Environment is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Assistant (Plant population genetics).
The successful applicant will assist to conduct plant population biology study, including,
- Sampling strategy design
- Plant collection and preparation
- DNA extraction and PCR amplification of appropriate DNA markers
- Assist with data analysis
- Contribute to manuscript preparation
- Handling database and management of records
- Work with field staff in coordinating field and lab elements of project
- BSc in Biology, Life Sciences, or Environmental Science
- Experience in DNA extraction, PCR, sample preparation, and storage
- Experience in plant collection, specimen preparation and identification helpful
- Previous peatswamp working experience useful
Interested applicants should submit a CV and short (1-page) synopsis of previous achievements and interests, and the names of at least two referees to ASE_humanresources@ntu.edu.sg with ‘Research Assistant (Plant population genetics)’ as the subject header.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.