Asian School of the Environment is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Assistant (Ecophysiology).
The successful applicant will assist to conduct plant ecophysiology study, including:
- Selection of study species
- Plant collection
- Setting up of greenhouse and field experiments
- Carrying out ecophysiological measurements
- Assist with data analysis
- Contribute to manuscript preparation
- Handling database and management of records
- Work with field and lab staff in coordinating varied elements of overall project
- BSc in Biology, Life Sciences, or Environmental Science
- Experience in field surveying
- Experience in handling ecophysiology equipment (e.g. PAR meters, porometer, fluoremeter)
- Knowledge of statistics; working with R useful
- Previous rainforest working experience useful
Interested applicants should submit a CV and short (1-page) synopsis of previous achievements and interests, and the names of at least two referees to ASE_humanresources@ntu.edu.sg with ‘Research Assistant (Ecophysiology)’ as the subject header.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.