Institute of Advanced Studies
Nanyang Technological University
18th to 20th August 2010, Nanyang Technological University
under the auspices of Bertil Andersson, Provost of NTU
The focus of this meeting is to highlight the similarities and differences between photosynthetic and respiratory electron and energy transfer systems and review their design principles and how these may provide a “blue print” for new technologies.
Lectures will be given by invited speakers and scientists chosen from submitted abstracts. There will be ample time set aside to promote discussion and for displaying posters.
- Prof Phua Kok Khoo, IAS, NTU
- Prof Michel-Beyerle, SPMS, NTU
- Prof Salil Kumar Bose, SBS, NTU
- Assoc Prof Susana Geifman Shochat, SBS, NTU
- Prof Hew Choy Sin, IAS, NTU
- Prof Kwek Leong Chuan, IAS, NTU
- Dr Low Hwee Boon, IAS, NTU
- Prof James Barber, Imperial College, London
The latest programme can be downloaded by clicking on the following link: