School of Computer Engineering
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Programming analysis on C, C++, and LLVM IR
- Source code abstraction, refinement, abstract execution
- Loop analysis, especially loop summary
- Languages, semantics, and compiler
- Language transformation
- Type systems
List of Publications
- Naijun Zhan and Liang Zou: Formal verification of
Simulink/Stateflow diagrams. ESWEEK 2014.
- Jiang Liu, Jidong Lv, Zhao Quan, Naijun Zhan, Hengjun Zhao,
Chaochen Zhou, and Liang Zou: A calculus for HCSP.
A keynotes of APLAS 2010, pp. 1-15.
- Danqing Guo, Jidong Lv, Shuling Wang, Tao Tang, Naijun Zhan,
Datian Zhou and Liang Zou: Formal anlysis and verification of
Chinese Train Control System. Science China Information
Sciences (in Chinese).
- Liang Zou, Martin Fraenzle, Naijun Zhan, and Peter Nazier Mosaad:
Automatic stability and safety verification for delay differential
equations, CAV 2015, pp.338-355.
- Liang Zou, Naijun Zhan, Shuling Wang and Martin Fraenzle: Formal
verification of Simulink/Stateflow diagrams, ATVA 2015, pp.482-499.
- Jiang Liu, Naijun Zhan, Hengjun Zhao and Liang Zou: Abstraction of
elementary hybrid systems by variable transformation, FM 2015,
- Mingshuai Chen, Xiao Han, Tao Tang, Shuling Wang, Mengfei Yang,
Naijun Zhan, Hengjun Zhao and Liang Zou: MARS: A toolchain for modeling,
analysis and verification of hybrid systems. ProCoS 2015.
- Bin Gu and Liang Zou*: A Refinement Calculus for Hybrid Systems.
- Hengjun Zhao, Mengfei Yang, Naijun Zhan, Bin Gu, Liang Zou and Yao Chen:
Formal verification of a descent guidance control program of a lunar
lander. FM 2014, pp.733-748.
- Ehsan Ahmad, Yunwei Dong, Shuling Wang, Naijun Zhan and Liang Zou:
Adding Formal Meanings to AADL Models with Hybrid Annex. FACS 2014.
- Liang Zou, Naijun Zhan, Shuling Wang, Martin Fraenzle and Shengchao Qin:
Verifying Simulink diagrams via a Hybrid Hoare Logic prover,
EMSOFT 2013, pp.1-10.
- Liang Zou, Jidong Lv, Shuling Wang, Naijun Zhan, Tao Tang, Lei Yuan,
and Yu Lei: Verifying Chinese train control system under a combined
scenario by theorem proving, VSTTE 2013, pp.262-280.
B02C, Block N4,
School of Computer Science and Engineering,
Nanyang Technological University,
50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
Last Modified: 01/05/2017 22:33:26