Home | Bio | Group | Research | Teaching | Consulting | Publications | Codes | Social Media
School of Computer Science and Engineering
Data Science and AI Center (DSAIR)
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
Tel.: +65 6790 6300
Address: SCSE, Block N4, Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
- [April 17] Postdoc positions in deep learning and graph science available.
- [April 17] PhD positions in deep learning and graph science available.
- [April 17] Software engineer positions available.
- [Dec 17] Our NIPS'17 tutorial on "Geometric Deep Learning on Graphs and Manifolds" with M. Bronstein (USI), J. Bruna (NYU), A. Szlam (Facebook) and Y. LeCun (Facebook), link and slides.
- [Nov 17] Gave my 3-day data science training to Optum, one of the largest health care companies in the US, here.
- [Nov 17] GitHub code for our NIPS'17 paper on recommender systems with multi-graph neural networks, here.
- [Nov 17] Our paper w/ Facebook, Google, LMU, CSULB on reseeding strategy for unsupervised clustering accepted in Springer’s “Mathematics and Visualization” series, here.
- [Nov 17] My talk on spectral graph ConvNets at Newton Institute in Cambridge UK, here.
- [Oct 17] My talk at Singapore Management University, here.
- [Oct 17] Posted on GitHub the PyTorch implementation of our NIPS’16 spectral graph convnets paper, here.
- [Sept 17] My (cut) interview to newspaper The Straits Times on benefits of data science for smart cities, here.
- [Sept 17] Will give a live streaming talk at Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences for the workshop "Generative models, parameter learning and sparsity", Oct 30 - Nov 3, list of talks here.
- [Sept 17] Accepted paper at NIPS'17: Recommender systems with deep learning on graphs, link.
- [Aug 17] Accepted tutorial at NIPS'17: "Geometric Deep Learning on Graphs and Manifolds" with M. Bronstein (USI), J. Bruna (Berkeley), A. Szlam (Facebook) and Y. LeCun (Facebook) accepted at NIPS'17, link.
- [July 17] Presented a 3-hour tutorial "Deep Learning on Graphs" with M. Bronstein (USI), A. Szlam (Facebook) at CVPR'17. Slides are here. Video will follow at a later date.
- [June 17] Gave a 3-day data science training at EPFL, see here. Evaluation: 90% of participants would recommend the course to their colleagues.
- [June 17] Gave a 1-day deep learning training at Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology, link.
- [June 17] Gave a talk at the NUS Workshop on Sparse Representation for Complex Data link.
- [May 17] We have released FMA, the world biggest open research music dataset for deep learning link.
- [Apr 17] Committee member for the curriculum of the coming NTU Master in Data Science and AI.
- [Apr 17] Will give a talk at the inaugural workshop of the new NTU Data Science and AI Center link.
- [Mar 17] We are organising with Facebook (LeCun, Szlam), NYU (Bruna) and USI (Bronstein) a workshop at IPAM-UCLA on new deep learning techniques link.
- [Feb 17] Excited to be part of the new NTU Data Science and AI Center. Mission: research, teaching and technological transfer link.
- [Jan 17] Honored to receive the competitive Singapore NRF Fellowship of 2.5M US$! link
- [Jan 17] Start position as Assoc Prof in Computer Science at NTU, Singapore, link.
- [Dec 16] We released a large-scale music dataset for deep learning, link.
- [Dec 16] Our paper on deep learning for graphs selected as Spotlight Video at NIPS'16, link.
- [Nov 16] Delivered 3-day teaching on data science techniques at Deloitte University.
- [Nov 16] Our NIPS paper on clustering in collaboration with Facebook FAIR, link.
- [Oct 16] Our JMLR paper on consistency analysis (for optimal graph scaling) is out link.
- [Sep 16] Delivered first 3-day data science training for continuing education at EPFL, see next training in June 2017 here.
- [Sep 16] My data science course: 500slides, 43codes, 20datasets: clust, recom, visual, graphs, deep learning, etc link.
- [Sep 16] My talk on fast ConvNets for graph-structured data link.
- [Sep 16] Two papers accepted at NIPS'16! link.
- [Aug 16] Best Student Paper Award to Rodrigo Pena at IEEE IVMSP, link.