|Manojit Pramanik, Ph.D.
School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
62 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637459
office : N1.3-B2-11
Phone : +65 6790 5835
Fax : +65 6791 1761
E-mail : manojit[at]ntu.edu.sg
NTU profile page
- Pre-doctoral positions (Ph.D. program) are available in our lab. Please visit here for more details. Application deadline is typically 31st January, 2018 for the August 2018 intake. Interested candidates are invited to email resume to manojit[at]ntu.edu.sg.
- Students can also apply for SINGA scholarships (SINGA). You can select me as your advisor, if you are interested working in our lab. The application deadline is typically 1st January, 2018 for the August 2018 intake.
- Nanyang Institute of Technology in Health and Medicine (NITHM) support interdisciplinary research and fund Phd students through Interdisciplinary Graduate School (IGS). If you want to join our lab and work on interdisciplinary projects please apply through IGS and choose our project as first preference. The application deadline is typically 31st January, 2018 for the August 2018 intake.
- Students interested in summer internship can apply through Global Research Internship (GRI) Program. You can choose our research project as your option, if you are interested working in our lab. The application deadline is typically 30th September, 2017 for 2018 summer program.
- NTU also has India specific research internship program. One can apply through NTU-India Connect (click here) if you are applying from India.
2014 - : Assistant Professor, School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
2012-2013 : Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India
2010-2012 : Research Engineer, GE Global Research, Bangalore, India
2004-2005 : Software Engineer, Philips Medical Systems, Bangalore, India
2010 : Ph.D., Department of Biomedical Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, USA
2004 : M.Tech, Instrumentation Engineering, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India
2002 : B. Tech, Instrumentation Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, India
Photoacoustic and Thermoacoustic imaging systems, image reconstruction method, clinical application areas such as breast cancer imaging, molecular imaging, contrast agent development, light transport through biological tissue using monte-carlo simulation.
Copyright © 2018 Manojit Pramanik, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. All Rights Reserved.
Last updated on Jan 16, 2018