I am looking for self-motivated students who have strong academic background and plan to pursue PhD degree at NTU. Please send me your CV if interested.
[News] Our paper entitled “Real-time Communication Analysis for SmartNoC” is awarded the “Best Poster Paper Award” at IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA), 2017.
Dr. Weichen Liu is an assistant professor at School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Before that, he was a faculty member at Chongqing University, China. He received his PhD degree from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, and the MEng and BEng degrees from Harbin Institute of Technology, China. Dr. Liu served as the chairs, technical program committee members, organizing committee members, and associate editors for over 20 premier international conferences and journals. He authored and co-authored more than 70 research papers in peer-reviewed journals, conferences and books, and received the best paper candidate awards from ASP-DAC 2016, CASES 2015, CODES+ISSS 2009, the best poster award from RTCSA 2017 and AMD-TFE 2010, and the most popular poster award from ASP-DAC 2017. His research interests include embedded and real-time systems, many-core systems, reliable and fault-tolerant systems, electronic/photonic network-on-chip, hardware/software co-design, and computer architecture.
• A. Richard Newton Young Student Advisor Award, DAC, Austin, USA, 2017.
• Best Poster Award, RTCSA, Taiwan, 2017.
• Most Popular Poster Award, SIGDA Student Research Forum at ASPDAC, Japan, 2017
• Best Paper Candidate Award (ranked 1st in the track), ASP-DAC, Macau, 2016
• Best Paper Candidate Award, CASES, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2015
• Best Paper Candidate Award, CODES+ISSS, Grenoble, France, 2009
• Best Poster Award, AMD Technical Forum and Exhibition (AMD-TFE), Taiwan, 2010
• 100-Outstanding-Scholar Award, Chongqing University, China, 2013
• Chongqing Outstanding Talents, Chongqing Government, China, 2014
• MediaTek Inc. & Wu Ta-You Scholar Award, MediaTek Inc., Taiwan, 2005
Embedded and Real-time Systems
All rights reserved by Weichen Liu @ 2017