Special Session & Competition on 100-Digit Challenge and Numerical Optimization Scenarios
at CEC-2019, Wellington, New Zealand, 10-13 June 2019
Organizers: K. V. Price, P. N. Suganthan, Kalyanmoy Deb, Noor Awad, Mostafa Z Ali, Guohua Wu, Rammohan Mallipeddi, Hui Li.
If you face any difficulties, please inform me ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
1. K. V. Price, N. H. Awad, M. Z. Ali, P. N. Suganthan, "Problem Definitions and Evaluation Criteria for the 100-Digit Challenge Special Session and Competition on Single Objective Numerical Optimization," Technical Report, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, November 2018.
· A bug fixed in problem F3 on 17th Dec 2018
Software and Data: Click on the title of the technical report #1 above or #2 -- #6 below to obtain the codes.
Papers Based on Previous Benchmarks
If authors make use of benchmark problems from recent-past competitions and obtain top results, such papers can also be submitted to CEC-75 special session associated with this competition. We will coordinate the review and update the comparison slides. But, there is no competition on other benchmark problems at CEC 2019. Authors are asked to clearly identify the benchmark used in the abstract of each submission. Recent Competitions of interest are listed below:
2. Hui Li, Kalyanmoy Deb, Qingfu Zhang and P N Suganthan, “Challenging Novel Many and Multi-Objective Bound Constrained Benchmark Problems,” Technical Report, 2017. (Many and multi-objective case)
3. N. H. Awad, M. Z. Ali, J. J. Liang, B. Y. Qu and P. N. Suganthan, "Problem Definitions and Evaluation Criteria for the CEC 2017 Special Session and Competition on Single Objective Bound Constrained Real-Parameter Numerical Optimization," Technical Report, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, November 2016. (Single objective bound constrained case)
4. Guohua Wu, R. Mallipeddi, P. N. Suganthan, "Problem Definitions and Evaluation Criteria for the CEC 2017 Competition and Special Session on Constrained Single Objective Real-Parameter Optimization", Technical Report, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, November 2016. (Single objective, constrained case)
5. B. Y. Qu, J. J. Liang, Z. Y. Wang, Q. Chen, P. N. Suganthan, "Novel Benchmark Functions for Continuous Multimodal Optimization with Comparative Results," Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, , 2016. (Final Solution Submission Format for a conference paper is Given Here) (Single objective multi-solution niching case)
6. Q. Chen, B. Liu, Q. Zhang, J. J. Liang, P. N. Suganthan, B. Y. Qu, "Problem Definition and Evaluation Criteria for CEC 2015 Special Session and Competition on Bound Constrained Single-Objective Computationally Expensive Numerical Optimization", Technical Report, Computational Intelligence Laboratory, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, China and Technical Report, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Nov 2014. (Single objective computationally expensive case)
Authors must strictly follow the manuscript preparation instructions: http://cec2019.org/papers.html#submission (paper submission is open)
When submitting, please make sure that you select "CEC-75" as the "Main Research Topic" for all papers making use of these benchmarks.
Paper Submission Deadline
Request for Feedback
If you have suggestions to improve the technical report or if you find any potential bug in the codes, please inform us ( email@example.com ).