Welcome to my webpage!
I graduated from Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (MEPhI) — one of the top universities of Russia. Following my work at MEPhI, I obtained my PhD degree from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), leading technological university.
- 2013 - “Real-time EEG-based Brain State Recognition and Applications" at Healthcare Gamestorming Session@TTSH, 12 March 2013
- 2013 - “Real-time EEG-based Brain State Recognition and Applications”, Institute of Mental Health, 7 Feb 2013
- 2012 - "Real Time EEG-based Brain States Recognition and Applications", invited talk at the seminar in Graz University of Technology, Austria, 28 Sept 2012
- 2012 - "EEG-enabled Personalized Digital Experience", invited talk at the seminar in Nanjing Normal University, 27 February 2012
- I was elevated to Senior Member of IEEE (only 8% of the approximately 388,000 IEEE members hold this grade which requires experience reflecting professional maturity and significant professional achievements)