- Accepted demos posted! Camera ready deadline: Feb 27.
- Submission deadline is extended to January 20!
- Demo submission website is ready
This is the home page for the Demos track of the 13th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2014).
The goal of the AAMAS DEMOs track is to provide opportunities for participants from academia and/or industry to present their latest developments in agent-based software and/or robotic systems. Interactive systems and novel applications are particularly welcome. Student researchers are encouraged to submit. A "Best Demo" will be selected and awarded by the committee.
At least one author of accepted demos will be expected to present a poster and live demonstration at the conference in Paris.
Authors of accepted papers and posters in the main track of the AAMAS conference, as well as workshop presenters, are particularly encouraged to submit! (You'll be there anyway - this is another opportunity to share your work and discuss your results in detail with conference attendees who visit your Demo!)
Examples of demos include but are not limited to:
- Robotic systems (single- and multi-agent)
- Interactive agent-based software systems
- Agent-based simulation environments
- Personal robotics
- Innovative applications of agent-based systems or prototypes (e.g., industrial, military, educational)
- Agent-based games
- Agent platforms and development environments
- Open-source software tools for agent-based system development
- Human-robot interactive systems
- Virtual agents and interactive virtual environments
The organizers will make every effort to facilitate demo requirements. If you have unusual requirements please contact the organizers in advance. At a minimum, we will provide a monitor with a standard VGA connector, a power strip and a 2m table for each demonstration.