Training schedules are posted on our Facebook page.
The NTU Golf Club welcomes everyone to join us regardless of your level of experience in golf. The club provides a comprehensive golf program catered to suit the needs of golfers of every level. There are 2 arms within the golf club, a competitive and recreational arm so there is definitely a place for everyone! The club will organise short overseas golfing trips to countries like Malaysia and Indonesia during the recess week of each semester for club members to bond and experience golfing at the green.
Major Upcoming Events
- Swingit 2016- Annual introductory golf session for beginners to experience golf. Students will be taught by a resident coach at Warren Country Club and will be able to sign up for discounted golf lessons. (Date to be confirmed on FB page)
- NTU Golf Friendly 2016 (Tbc)- Students and professors will partake in an intra-NTU golf tournament where they will be able to pit their skills against each other and further hone their skills. Through this event, professors and students alike will be able to interact more with each other and strengthen relational bonds within the NTU golf community. (More details will be released soon)
- SwingIt 2014/15
- NTU Golf Friendly 2015 (Palm Resort, Malaysia)
- NTU Golf Friendly 2014 (Tering Bay, Batam)
- Defending champion of the Inter-Varsity University Golf Tournament 2014/2015
Updated 6 January 2016