• Search

​Apply for a full Scholarship in the Digital Design Lab’s new full-time program, My Cloud My Castle, digital design program


Published on : 11-Apr-2018
11-Apr-2018 - 31-May-2018 0900hrs - 0600hrs

VENUE :

Contact Information :

​​Javier Maseda, Head of Digital Design Lab

Email: j.maseda@ied.es

Tel No.: +34 914 480 444


Digital Design Lab IED Madrid2.jpg

Are you a talented Full Stack Developer or Web Designer? Passionate about code, design, and new technologies? Do you want to learn, work & travel in Europe for 1 year? What are you going to learn?: Design-related knowledge, such as, design thinking, UX/UI, Visual design, AR, Web VR, in short, people who want to develop a global vision of the design process. 6 scholarships with 100% coverage offered!

Digital Design Lab IED Madrid.jpg

Are you a talented Full Stack Developer or Web Designer? Passionate about code, design, and new technologies? Do you want to learn, work & travel in Europe for 1 year?
 
What are you going to learn?:
Design-related knowledge, such as, design thinking, UX/UI, Visual design, AR,  Web VR, in short, people who want to develop a global vision of the design process

We offer, 6 Scholarships with 100% coverage of the cost of the project and include:
6 Scholarships  with 100% coverage of the cost of the program.
Free accommodation in a shared flat during the time the internship lasts.
Non labour practice visa for Spain, that allows you to travel throughout Europe.
Health care coverage during the whole period the internship lasts.
300€ month to cover your basic expenses.
Spanish classes
Working in the Digital Design Lab with professionals and companies.
Completing your portfolio by developing a real project.
Possibility of opting to join the staff of the companies participating, or the IED itself.

This full-time program last 10 months and is divided into two parts that run concurrently:
1. My Cloud My Castle Program. This program is divided into 20% workshops, lectures and training that will be carried out throughout the year and 80% personal projects. (part-time, 4 hours a day from 15:00 to 19:00)
2. Design Internship. The internship runs simultaneously with the above course and consists of work experience in the Digital Design Lab department developing real projects (80% of the time). Students will spend the other 20% of the time receiving cross-discipline training in Design which will give them the necessary knowledge to carry out the above mentioned real world work experience. (part-time, 4 hours a day from 10:00 to 14:00)

Who is it aimed at?
Graduate and postgraduate students with these eligible profiles:
FullStack Developers
Web Developers (BackEnd and FrontEnd)
UX/UI Designers, Service & Interaction Designers
Big Data Engineers & Data Visualizer Designers
Audio visual Communication and Digital Media

The program starts in October 2018.
Apply here (closing date for applications May 30th 2018, Madrid time):
https://iedmadrid.com/en/events/apply-full-scholarship-new-full-time-program-cloud-castle-designing-digital-home/

Program:
https://iedmadrid.com/en/special/my-cloud-my-castle/

##########

Disclaimer Clause

This event is posted on behalf of above mentioned organisation / company. Any responder should make any further enquiries with the organizer or should verify the information independently if necessary.