Garage@CresPion is open to all CN Yang students and CresPion residents; you may work individually or in teams. Simply follow the steps laid out below and you're well on your way to being a part of the Garage@CresPion family!
- Read through the Pitching and Project Requirements & Deliverables information. The start date of your project will be taken to be your pitch date. Please take note of the Project Requirements & Deliverables, as well as your examinations and schoolwork deadlines, when deciding on your project delivery date.
- Describe your idea and the support that you will need in the project proposal form, can be found in "Garage Forms".
- Submit the completed form to us via email to email@example.com. Look out for the [Garage@CresPion] Call for Proposal email for the latest proposal deadline!
- Upon receiving your proposal, we will check in with you and subsequently notify you of the date and time for your pitch, which should be approximately one week after the proposal submission deadline.
- Send us your presentation slides and dazzle the panel during your 10 min pitch at Garage@CresPion!
We look forward to receiving your submissions!