Upon receiving your proposal, you will receive the following information and instructions regarding your pitch:
A) Date and time, duration of 10 min, including Q&A
B) Information to include:
- Motivation for the proposal ('the problem')
- Your specific solution to the problem
- Breakdown of the budget allocation
- Schematic diagram of the desired final product (if possible)
- Proposed project timeline
- Specific members' strength and expertise relevant to the project
- Anything else you feel will be useful towards your pitch.
The start date of your project will be taken to be your pitch date. Please take note of the Project Requirements and Deliverables, as well as examinations and schoolwork deadlines, when deciding on your project delivery date.