- Year 1 curriculum with multidisciplinary courses such as Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Computing, Global Climate Change and Research Experience.
- Pre-research training as early as Year, 1 through Introductory Research Methodology.
- Residential learning experience through Introductory Research Methodology and Making & Tinkering.
- Research attachment for two continuous semesters at NTU research institutes or external laboratories.
- Overseas Final Year Project from 5 to 8 months (Return airfare, accommodation, meals, insurance and visa fees will be covered).
- Courses from University Scholars Programme (USP) such as Writing and Reasoning, Ethics and Enterprise, Innovation & Leadership.
- PhD at NTU or Joint PhD with partner university (optional). Minimum CGPA of 4.00 for application of a scholarship from NTU.
Curriculum Overview for Science
Curriculum Overview for Engineering