What is i-NTULearn?
A state-of-the-art learning ecosystem that provides a user-centric learning environment for student to:
- - access and download instructional material from their course instructors
- - view recorded lectures
- attempt quizzes and submit assignments
- - perform plagiarism check for originality of their works
- - participate in collaborative learning session (e.g. blog, wiki, discussion forum)
- - engage in online communication with their instructors and peers.
- When will I get to use i-NTULearn?
- All Year One students in AY17/18 Sem I will access their courses in i-NTULearn.
All Other Year students will be on the new platform in AY17/18 SEM II.
All Freshmen are able to test-drive the new platform:
- Login using NTU Userid/Password
Select the i-NTULearn Freshmen Orientation Course.
Course ID: iNTUL0001
- Download the Quick Reference Guide (QRG) for student
- For future reference, please refer to the student knowledge base.
For assistance, please email email@example.com