Go to Advanced Search
1. At Windows desktop, click on Vista button and navigate to Control Panel as shown below.
2. At Control Panel menu, click on View network status and tasks as shown below.
3. On the left panel, click on Set up a connection or network.
4. Select Manually connect to a wireless network.
5. Set the Network Name for NTUWL, Security type for No authentication (Open).
Check the checkboxes
Start with this connection automatically and
Connect even if the network is not broadcasting.
Click Next to proceed.
6. Click Connect to... to proceed connecting to wireless network.
7. For a successful configuration and connection to the wireless NTUWL, the status is Connected as shown in the following. Place the mouse cursor on the highlighted and an information tooltip is shown.
Click Cancel to close the menu.
8. At Network and Sharing Center menu, click Internet icon to test Internet browsing. The web browser will be launched.
10. Enter the User Name and Password below or select from the domain drop-down list for the correct grouping.
11. For a successful Internet connection, the following default web page of Internet Explorer will be displayed.
Congratulations. You have completed the configuration.
Data Protection And Privacy
Reg. No. 200604393R
© 2012 Nanyang Technological University
Last modified on