1. Select “Settings” on your iPhone home menu.
2. Select “Wi-Fi”
3. Enable the “Wi-Fi” if it is not currently enabled. If already enabled, proceed to step 4.
4. After Wi-Fi is enabled; Select "Other.." .
5. Type in NTUSECURE into the textbox. Select WPA2 Enterprise under "Security".
6. Enter your login credentials after selecting WPA2 Enterprise. Select "Other Network" to return to the previous screen and and select "Join".
7. The wireless signal icon will be displayed on the top left corner (beside the carrier ID)when you are associated to the Wi-fi network. There will also be a tick beside the SSID NTUSECURE.
8. To check your IP address, select the advance settings.
9. You have successfully connected to NTUSECURE.